Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hangout ( 4 )

Chea and Rad




hari ni , i woke up at 8 a.m and mandi. At 10 , suruh my bro hantar dekat LRT Maluri and met Fasihah ( Chea ) there. Actually , plan hari ni nak main bowling and watch movie. Tapi yang boleh datang today only me , Chea and Rad. So , me and Chea met Rad at Chan Sow Lin's LRT station , and together jalan ke Time Square dari LRT Hang Tuah.

So , i bought tickets and watch Alice in Wonderland again ! ~ i love that movie ! (: , then i bought myself large popcorn and share with my friends.

After 2 hours , we went to Food Court and i ate nasi paprik with iced milo.Lapar sangat that time sampai pinggan licin. hehe (:


Lepas tu we went to Sungei Wang and met Fatimah at Parkson ( she worked there ) . Its rains heavily today . So , redah saja lah even though i had my umbrella. haha. kena jugak hujan . hmm. Its ok , me and friends laughed all the way back to Time Square. haha. Rad wish that we take pictures that time.




Me and Chea


Believe me , if u were there , its like swimming in the WaterWorld. So fun !! :D Quickly , me and friends went to toilet . Woah , i can't imagine my sandal full of water ! ! and i wore socks some more ! Argh ! so not selesa one that time. EEeeee! So , i decided to buy a simple and comfortable sandal there. Finally , i found it and costs Rm 15.

Then , we went to 8th floor and took pictures there. Wow! i love that momment ! taking pictures together and have fun ! :D





Sis Nora


After 30 minutes , my sis called me and said shes on the way to pick me up at usual place. So , i went back home with sis Nora while Chea and Rad took LRT .



I had so much fun today ! Sampai je rumah , melepak ! haha. So penat !!! :D