Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2011 , new vission and mission ~




Salam and hello readers !



I would like to wish a very 'HAPPY NEW YEAR' to all of you ! Hope our wishes for this year 2011 comes true ! but some of us lost the most important person in her/his life , life's like that , sometime we're happy but sometime we're not. What i want for this new year ? I want to change myself first from being too blur sometime to someone who act normal :)




I also want to make change of my personality . I rarely talks to boys , seriously , and this year , maybe , for the help from my friends , i hope , i will have more boy and girlfriends , but i choose friends. I don't make friends with the people who think they're too good , selfish , only choose friends who have 'the style' 'the standard' and whatsoever , too social with their teenage life and i don't make friends with people who act they like us , but actually they don't .



I would also want to get rid off my scalp things. But , i think i have to wait because the doctor said it will keep going on . What to do , its all my fault, rarely put on medicine to get rid of it. ergh! i must be patient . Its easy for u to say because u don't have to suffer like me for more than four years since i was in form three.



So , what's your wishes or hopes ? and one more thing i don't know what's my fashion style right now . I can be too boyish style or too girlish style . I want to dress comfortably look stylish a little bit , hehe :D




Last but not least , i want strengthen my drawing skills and enjoy your new year with full of joy and happiness ! :)