Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My 5 MONTHS Holiday ( I )



Assalamualaikum. Minggu lepas ikut Mama pergi A Famosa Resort sebab ada meeting dekat sana ( sibuk je nak ikut ) hehe. Yelah, kalau duduk rumah boring, baik ikut kan. Boleh ambil gambar , makan free and so on.haha! Emm, this Friday birthday MAMA ! so, many surprises  for her nanti. Papa excited sangat nak buat birthday mama sampai dekat PD. so , ikut jelah kan. Once again , dekat rumah nak buat apa!! haha.kalau ada part time job tak pelah juga kan. 

These are few photos that i captured in front of the Cowboy Town ( A Famosa Resort ) 
Love the lighting !







About result hari tu, hmm. Syukur Alhamdulillah dengan apa yang dah dihasilkan. Thanks to all lecturers and friends. Although I had applied Degree in Publishing , I will not forget the beauty and how proud to be Art & Design student. Insya Allah , for the new course I had applied will fulfill my dream for future. Amin~

Also, I'm so excited my friends are coming to my house next week and stayed there until we all go to BALI ! weeeeeee!! I'm soooooooooo HAPPY ! can't wait to meet em' . Haaaa..what a blessing month of November & December. Go Holiday with family, friends and lecturers. Yay! Hopefully everything going smoothly and Insya Allah everything is going to be fine. Amin :)