Sunday, September 5, 2010

HOME ! finally ~~

Salam.


Semalam , 4.09.2010 , Sabtu , from Uitm to Kuching Airport naik taxi with Nadia . About half an hour nak sampai , friendly sangat2 the taxi driver. Actually flight pukul 3.05 p.m , tapi delay 3.35 p.m . So , i waited and sambil tu tengok cerita Ayat- Ayat Cinta kat tv3. hehe :)

OMG! so many people dalam plane tu! fuhhh. seriously , sempit , of course and i sat beside two guys that was looking at me weirdly , i just did my own thing , drawing and sleeping for 2 hours . Then , time dah mendarat tu , rasa nak keluar je time tu jugak ! can't wait to take my luggage and of course , pergi toilet , sejuk sangat2.

I walked out excitedly , and saw mama smiling happily :) i miss her so much! Papa and mama ambil semalam ! rindunya!! woww ! iam so happy ! eventhough baru 2 months and a half iam at Uitm , i felt like years ! huh! Sampai2 je rumah ! rasa nak nangis je ! sis nora , sis noreen , ateh and abg kadir dah ada kat pintu rumah . I miss my family and relatives so much !

So , that night , first time berbuka puasa with my family this year. Acu and family came , she just bought a new car ! i like it , comfortably cute ! I ate rice with chicken , potato salad , coleslaw , popia , ooouuuuu~~ so many food ! berbeza berbuka dekat Sarawak . That night also , berborak2 , watch TV! , online , i slept at 12 a.m . iam tired ! i want to go SHOPPING ! yeahhh! RAYA MOOD! :) :)