Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hahaha !

One morning , Pak Pandir's neighbour asked if he could borrow Pak Pandir's buffalo to plough his fields as his own buffalo was lame . '' I just need to borrow your buffalo for a few hours please ,'' said the hopeful neighbour . '' I would gladly let you borrow my buffalo dear neighbour , '' Pak Pandir began , '' but unfortunately it is not here ,'' At that moment the buffalo began to grunt loudly from the shed . '' Shame on you Pak Pandir , '' said the neighbour pointing his finger at Pak Pandir in a condescending manner , '' You are lying , I can hear your buffalo grunting loudly in the shed . '' Pak Pandir felt insulted and was unrepentant . '' My dear fellow , are you going to take my word , the word of a religious teacher , or are you going to believe a buffalo ? ''