Wednesday, May 23, 2012

22052012



i like that Harry Potter glass! unique ! 




Assalamulaikum...


Hye everyone ! Selamat Hari Rabu :D 
I want to tell you about how i spent my precious 2 months semester break with my best friend , Nuzul Ain :) . First of all , Mira can't join us yesterday. It's okay , next time kan ada :) Nuzul brought her cousin yesterday, Diana . The last time we went out together was 2 years ago , i think, yesterday , we met again! :)




with Nuzul :)


this is my first time looking and eating a unique preparation of Soto ! :D


with Diana, Nuzul's cousin :) 




Alright, Abe Wan send me to Time Square ( usual place ) and straight away booked movie ticket at GSC. We watched What to expect when you're expecting movie. okay, this is hilarious, before that , we went lunch at Rasa Utara and i ordered Soto and i don't know how to eat , not that i haven't ate it before , it was the preparation of the food! that was my first time okay and i also asked the waitress how to eat that ! and she laughed ! what?! 




We ate so FASTTT ! because we're late for the movie! Everyone was having a bowl of noodles and soup, there's no way we can finish that in 10 minutes ! I finished mine , and straight away rushing to the cinema and we can count the people inside there! HELLO! yeah, of course it's tuesday , working day . 7 starts out of 10 for that movie :D 
Ended at 2.30 pm and we continue shopping ! hee! i bought myself a cardigan. 


After that , chit chatting at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Coffee , i ate 2 original and iced chocolate with cream ! cost me RM 13. Continue walking and seeking clothes, shoes and handbags until 4.30 pm and i called Abe Wan to pick me up . 20 minutes waiting and i'm so tired ! Oh my!


I had a great time with my friends today and hope to meet again soon :) 


that's all for today and i'm off to Jakarta tomorrow , see you soon, bloggers!