Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hangout ( 3 )

sis nora




hari ini , 30.03.2010 ,
i woke up at 9.30 a.m and mandi , sis nora mc today. So, she took me to her office at Jalan Binjai and took me to sis noreen's office and went to MidValley . We had our lunch at Carl's Jr. I ate spicy chicken sandwich . So yummy !! After that , my sis belanja me drink at Starbucks , wahh! so kenyang one. !!! All the fatties in da world ! huhu.



sis noreen



Then , sis nora sent sis noreen back at her office at Tmn Desa . After that , sis nora drove to her office again to take her laptop . I waited in the car. It rains heavily that momment. so cold! i waited about 1/2 hour and i drove back home !! hehe. nervous + excited ( but not too excited ) .







We arrived at home at 3.00 p.m and i started draw monsters. hehe. So tired today !! tommorrow , my friend , Chea ajak me to hangout at TS to watch movie and main bowling. yea! i had a very tiring + fun weekdays (;